Directed by: Raja Gosnell
Written by: James Gunn
Produced by: Charles Roven, Richard Suckle
Cast Members: Freddie Prinze Jr., Sarah Michelle Gellar, Matthew Lillard, Rowan Atkinson
Released date: June 14, 2002
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Family
Zoinks! Two years after a clash of egos forced Mystery Inc. to close its doors, Scooby-Doo and his clever crime-solving cohorts Fred, Daphne, Shaggy and Velma are individually summoned to Spooky Island to investigate a series of paranormal incidents at the ultra-hip Spring Break hot spot.
→ Throughout The Ages, One Hero Has Cowered Above The Rest.
→ The New Doo 2002
→ Be Afraid. Be Kind of Afraid.
→ Daphne – Shaggy – Velma – Fred
→ Doo Happens June 14
→ A Hero Will Rise. On Four Legs.
→ Where Are You?
→ The Gang’s All Here
→ Get a Clue.
→ The Ghouls Are Revolting.
→ Ein Held wird kommen. Auf vier Pfoten. (A hero will rise. On four paws.)
⋄ The scenes filmed in Australia were filmed at Bond University, in the Gold Coast, which is known to have perfect weather 350 days a year. Unfortunately, Linda Cardellini got a cold, and filming had to be stopped for a day.
• Oh please. You get kidnapped so much you should come with your own ransom note.
• Let’s get jinky with it.
• Yes, that is masterful.
• And he wasn’t even a puppy. He had a gland disorder.
• Scooby doo. Your name means scooby poop.
• Kinda makes you nostalgic for the homicidal creatures, doesn’t it?
• [to a monster] You could use a little sunlight.